Saturday, September 7, 2013

First Day of School

On Tuesday, August 27th, 2013 Shelby and I walked to school on our first day.  This is Shelby's first year of public school and so far she loves it.  I was very fortunate this year to get all the classes that I wanted to get and I love all of my teachers and my classes.  I am nervous for high school next year though, so I am trying to keep my focus on 8th grade.
Shelby is sporting an adorable pink, green, and white top with some cute teal jeans, and a pair of black Airwalk sneakers.  So CUTE!!!!!!!!  What a great way to start her sixth grade year!!!!

I am rocking a gray and pink top with some dark denim jeans, and a pair of blue and purple zebra stripe Vans.  ADORABLE!!!!  I am ready to tackle eighth grade!!!

Shelby and I are so ready to take on middle school!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment